Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Where are you?

When I started out with this blog, it was mostly for me, or at least a niche audience and I.  People interested in how to train their own service dog.  But, I am humbled by the readership to date.  You are from all over the world!

Mostly in the U.S., but also welcome to readers from:
Canada
United Kingdom
Australia
Russia
Germany
Spain
Venezuela
Norway, and
Ukraine

I'd love it if you'd take a second to comment on this post and just say, "Hello, from _________!"

I see now that I need to step it up a little and get this project moving.  Please share this blog anywhere you can or would like.  If you do, I'll gladly ship three nothings to you, par avion.  Well, that said, everyone loves a good contest, so maybe I can start doing some of those too - real ones, with real prizes.

For now, buckle up - it's gonna be a rocky ride as we move forward together - you and I.  So, just so you know - you have inspired me.  Today will be multiple post day... stay tuned for:  "Service Dogs and Snake Oil", and "Meet Dudley".  As fast as my fingers can type.  They are unionized fingers, so - 'ya know... give it a little time ;-)

Where are you?

2 comments: